- Fire guts buildings in Belize City
- Afternoon blaze destroys houses in Santa Elena town
- Hunter killed in shooting incident in Toledo
- New champions of High School softball crowned
- Missing Belize City taxi man’s body found
- Hattieville man murdered
- Burnt body found at garbage dump outside of Belmopan
- COMMENTARY: The other side of the Guanacaste Tree story
- Members elected for Cayo Softball Association executive
- Fatal traffic accident on the Stann Creek Valley Road
Belmopan boy needs help to get Leukemia treatment
The family of a 12 year old boy diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia is appealing to the public for assistance in getting him to the United States for treatment.
The boy, Henry Griffin, has been undergoing tests in Chetumal, Mexico to determine the type of Leukemia he has and the results came back today.
The family says they need the financial resources for Henry and his mom to travel to the US and more importantly, to identify a hospital in the US that will be able to take on treatment of the boy as a charity case.
Anyone who can offer assistance is asked to contact Pastor Lee Brockinton at LifeNet church in Belmopan. The telephone number is: 629-7386. Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.