- Cyclist knocked down and killed in Corozal
- Armed robbery in Orange Walk
- Schoolboy gunned down in Belize City
- Sunny skies in the forecast today
- Belize falls to El Salvador in Copa Centroamericana 2017
- Creditors committee reject GOB’s super bond restructuring offer
- Farmer critically injured in Monday night shooting in Toledo
- Improving weather conditions, cloudy skies at times expected
- Trio villager allegedly knocked down by logger
- Government vehicle stolen in San Ignacio town
Belmopan boy needs help to get Leukemia treatment
The family of a 12 year old boy diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia is appealing to the public for assistance in getting him to the United States for treatment.
The boy, Henry Griffin, has been undergoing tests in Chetumal, Mexico to determine the type of Leukemia he has and the results came back today.
The family says they need the financial resources for Henry and his mom to travel to the US and more importantly, to identify a hospital in the US that will be able to take on treatment of the boy as a charity case.
Anyone who can offer assistance is asked to contact Pastor Lee Brockinton at LifeNet church in Belmopan. The telephone number is: 629-7386. Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.