- Fire guts buildings in Belize City
- Afternoon blaze destroys houses in Santa Elena town
- Hunter killed in shooting incident in Toledo
- New champions of High School softball crowned
- Missing Belize City taxi man’s body found
- Hattieville man murdered
- Burnt body found at garbage dump outside of Belmopan
- COMMENTARY: The other side of the Guanacaste Tree story
- Members elected for Cayo Softball Association executive
- Fatal traffic accident on the Stann Creek Valley Road
Duo busted with illegal lobster tails
Two men are in trouble with the law for allegedly being in possession of illegal lobster tails.
Anthony Sutherland, 36 and Lynton Wagner, 50, were intercepted on Sunday afternoon on Coney Drive in Belize City.
Police say they had in their possession a plastic bag with a large quantity of small lobster tails.
Police say that Sutherland and Wagner were along with their bag full of lobster tails were handed over to the Fisheries Department.
When the bag was opened and checked in the presence of the two men, police say a total of 152 lobster tails assessed at a total value of $7,600 were found.
Sutherland and Wagner were jointly charged for the crime of possession of illegal lobster.