- Fire guts buildings in Belize City
- Afternoon blaze destroys houses in Santa Elena town
- Hunter killed in shooting incident in Toledo
- New champions of High School softball crowned
- Missing Belize City taxi man’s body found
- Hattieville man murdered
- Burnt body found at garbage dump outside of Belmopan
- COMMENTARY: The other side of the Guanacaste Tree story
- Members elected for Cayo Softball Association executive
- Fatal traffic accident on the Stann Creek Valley Road
Rain causes localized flooding in Georgeville
The continous rain all day on Wednesday caused localized flooding in several spots along the George Price Highway in the Cayo district.
The area near the cemetery in Georgeville was nearly impassable around 4:30 pm as swiftly flowing water a couple of inches deep flowed across the road.
About two hours later, much of the water had run off. A number of other area between Georgeville and San Ignacio town were also affected and many drains were on the brink of spilling over.