- Fire guts buildings in Belize City
- Afternoon blaze destroys houses in Santa Elena town
- Hunter killed in shooting incident in Toledo
- New champions of High School softball crowned
- Missing Belize City taxi man’s body found
- Hattieville man murdered
- Burnt body found at garbage dump outside of Belmopan
- COMMENTARY: The other side of the Guanacaste Tree story
- Members elected for Cayo Softball Association executive
- Fatal traffic accident on the Stann Creek Valley Road
Man accused of having sex with teenage girl
A 31 year old Orange Walk man is in trouble with the police after a teenage girl accused him of having sexual intercourse with her.
According to police reports, the 15 year old girl, a student, is alleging that on January 31 of this year, she and the man who she describes as her boyfriend, went to a dump site on the San Lorenzo Road area of Orange Walk where they engaged in sexual intercourse.
Police say that a medical examination of the girl has certified that there had been sexual activity.
The man, a resident of Palmar village is in police custody pending a charge of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.