- Cyclist knocked down and killed in Corozal
- Armed robbery in Orange Walk
- Schoolboy gunned down in Belize City
- Sunny skies in the forecast today
- Belize falls to El Salvador in Copa Centroamericana 2017
- Creditors committee reject GOB’s super bond restructuring offer
- Farmer critically injured in Monday night shooting in Toledo
- Improving weather conditions, cloudy skies at times expected
- Trio villager allegedly knocked down by logger
- Government vehicle stolen in San Ignacio town
YWCA provides training for women in rural Toledo district
A training program designed to assist enterprising young women from rural communities in the Toledo district is nearing completion.
The training is part of a project being implemented by the Young Women’s Christian Association, the YWCA.
Teresa Hinds is one of the facilitators, and she spoke with our Toledo correspondent Juan Caal.
According to Hinds, the YWCA is conducting various programs that are due for completion by the end of the year, at which a graduation for the participants will be held.
West Vision also spoke with one of the participants who is excited about the future, having taken part in the training project.